Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAA! I did it !!!

Well i did it i turned a heel now i am just finishing up my sample sock! No picture yet but as soon as i am finished i will post a picture! Now be warned it is a sample sock so its a bright orange!! over this past weekend i knit 2 scarves one for my sister D & one for my sister B! They loved them because not only were they cute but matching! Also i had finished them in about 1 day i started Friday night and they got them on Saturday evening. So now that i got the sock thing doe i must go buy some sock yarn! Besides that nothing new to report we worked a little on our bathroom but then hubby decided that we needed new wiring ( which we do badly) so with work he has not been able to do much but hopefully this weekend we will get some more done in there! With all this snow we've got in the past couple of days u think i would want to knit more but i don't i have just been cleaning my house like its spring! HMM...... Maybe just maybe my body knows that springs will be here in a few weeks so its trying to save me time to more fun things! Yeah... yeah that's what it is! ( Wishful thinking huh??) Well off to do some more laundry and get to finishing up my sample sock!!!

No comments: