Friday, March 21, 2008

Nothing new!

Well i have nothing new to report! Just been busy with kids and friends! My one girlfriend and her husband are getting a divorce and wow that's all i can say! I feel so bad for her! She doesn't even want the divorce but he does after 12 years hes ready to give up! Its funny cause i went to school with her and my husband went to school with him! My husband and him graduated together and me and her graduated together it was funny! They were the last of the high school loves besides me and my husband who are still together and now it is officially we are the only ones out of four sets of us me and my husband have lasted and still going strong so i have no worries! It will be 9 years for us in July so i am excited for us but i still feel sooooo bad for her!!! Well besides that there really isn't anything new to report, oh besides that i have been babysitting this little girl my dad and step mom adopted shes gonna be 5 in October and shes not even close to being potty trained aaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I cant believe it!!!!!! Better go and catch up on some reading!!!!

1 comment:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

Oh no I'm so sorry for your friend, I hope things get better for her soon!