Sunday, January 27, 2008

Very Busy Knitting Weekend



well i started late friday night an das of today I have finished 3 tribbles andhave a half of a waffle dish rag done!!! I am so happy!!! i love the tribbles have to make my mom some and make myself a couple of more! My kids love the ones i make them they use them in the shower!!! And through all the knitting i watched all 3 of the Blade movies, Alien 1, Predator 2 and 2 basketball games!!! GO CAVS!!!!!!! So i had an ok weekend besides the kids running around like crazy people it was pretty nice!!!!!! After this basketball game i will be watching another movie not sure what yet but will find one!!! And hopefully finishing up the waffle dish rag!!!!

Well Ki-Kis stitches are looking great!!! None have feel out yet but soon they said it would take 5-8 days and closer to 8 days for her since she takes showers not baths! Then after that well hubby bought mederma since he doesnt believe in the co-co butter! So hopefully her scar fades!!!

1 comment:

Batty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

The tribbles are awesome. They look great for dishes and showers, and I like the way they look a lot better than those ghastly mesh puffs from the drug store.

Kids heal really well. I cut/burned/otherwise damaged just about every part of my body when I was a kid (combination of active and klutzy), and the worst I have left is some barely visible white lines and one bump that's permanent because of bone swelling at the site.