Friday, January 25, 2008

1 FO so far this year!


Well i finished the pocket book slippers yesterday! I love them they are so darn cute! But i have such tiny feet that my feet swim in them so i will have to scale mine down a bit! But my mom will be getting these ones! I hope she likes them as much as i do!!! Oh and i have to find a way to scale it down enough to make my daughter a pair the whole time i was knitting those ones she was like " mommy is that mine shoe!" So then i would tel her no and she would get all disappointed and i finally told her i will make her a pair she was so excited to hear that!!! So today im surfing websites and blogs to see if i can find a new project to start! i did find this cute hat on ravelry, i think i will give that a shot one for my son one for daughter! Let u know how that goes!! But i do need to clean my house today so hopefully i will have enough time to cast something on my needles!!!!!
On other news my daughtes head is looking so much better it is healing so well!!! I cant wait for the stitches to fall out!!! Then i can start adding my butter!!!! Well off to clean hope to get it done quick!!!

No comments: